Raster and vector graphics - when you create graphics, you often have to decide whether to use raster or vector format. In a comparison between the two systems, here to provide you with some general information, and help you select the appropriate form, depending on your specific needs.
* Draw lines and a different color, size, shape and pressure brush
* Color gradient, or texture.
* Choose a color using different color models (such as RGB, herpes simplex virus), or through the use of a color dropper.
* Remove scratches, dirt, wrinkles, from the photo image defects.
* Editing and conversion between the various color patterns.
* The sharpen, blur and other filter effects.
* Convert between the various image formats.
Related knowledge of photo editing software: