In the new Leopard preview, some including editing and re-arrange pages in a PDF file of the power. However, you may not know is that you can use some number of images to create these images in a PDF.
To create more of the TIFF, JPG or other file types supported by a single PDF, do this:
1. Open any PDF format - single or multiple pages, it does not matter preview -. You can delete it later, so any image will be.
2. Show sidebar (or hold down the Shift key command D, or through the menu or toolbar button).
3. Drag the single-page image you want to use toolbar. They will be formatted, one page.
4. Select one of the steps to open PDF format - use Shift - click to select multiple pages, and then select Edit. Do not worry, this picture is not actually from your hard drive removed, just 'delete' in the toolbar.
5. Select the file? Save As? PDF format, you're done.
Related knowledge of photo editing software: