I observed that some blog has not yet found a better way to collect and distribute scanned articles. With, for example, two-page article of Malu Fernandez has won on overseas Filipino workers anger slander blog.
A couple of the blog into two separate scans 2. jpg file of the web page, upload everyone's access to these two documents must be not aware of a two-way. jpg will be based on a unified into a single PDF format. As follows:
1. OpenOffice open a new text file.
2. Insert each image (. Jpg files to a web page), how do you want to place them under. If they are an article on a page for each picture page. (Hint: insert manual page breaks in each picture.) Is used to insert the image command is: Insert - "" Image from file "".
3. Review the layout of web pages.
4. Save the document. Or, you may not do so, if you are only concerned about the PDF output.
5. Export file (or buffer if you do not save the document) to PDF format: Document, "to PDF format export.
This HOWTO is the most applicable are: a lengthy file can not, for various reasons, re-encoding, so a better way to get rid of the electronic version is through scanning each page.
I'm sorry, this HOWTO only applies to OpenOffice. As far as I know, Microsoft Office does not have a built-in output PDF formats. Although there is an authorization by the author using the Adobe Acrobat plug-in.
Related knowledge of photo editing software: